Thursday, November 27, 2014

Alright so Thanksgiving a time to be thankful for what we have, many a times it being friends, family , or health. A time to realize what is truly important, things move valuable and meaning full than the bills in our pockets. So to get to the assignment part of this blog I would like to announce that the people I am most thankful for are the dudes in my area and Owen, now that he has moved away. Now everyone in our English class is dandy but I am thankful to these people in particuler because they  make what could have been a boring year of English Two American Literature into a class that for the most part is enjoyable, fun, and entertaining. As I thought of this, I was really trying to pick just one person and it turns out that it maybe impossible because for the most part everyone in the class at some moment or another has done something cool. So as the Pilgrims and Indians celebrated there good harvest back at Plymouth Rock, I plan be be greatful for everything good in my life big or small. As Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that there be national day of thanksgiving, as it was suggested to him that it would "awaken in american hearts the love of home and country, of thankfulness to god, and piece between brethren" in such a time of negativity. Thanksgiving to me is a time where we mix ideas of happiness, thankfulness, and rest. So I would like to wish anyone reading a happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment