Sunday, September 7, 2014

Me



Alright guys, I live in a family of four, I got my sister Grace who I  think  is 12 Im not sure, then Mom and Dad one a bar tender downtown and the other a cop. Since Im introducing my family I might as well introduce my Grandma Sue Thomsen, a retired Whitney Young teacher who subs everyone and a while. Then their is me Jake Madigan, I guess I don't really know how to describe myself, I mean I played football and play lacrosse here at whitney, but thats not really me. I love any sport, most arts, but really i guess my thing is just hanging with friends and just being happy, I mean it doesn't always work out but thats the goal. I like to think I'm a pretty relaxed person, I love to just be out places even if I'm doing nothing. Other than that I came from Mcpherson Elementary which really isn't a great school but it taught me some things. Im going to wrap up by saying my life was made by the stuff around me, no doubt am I'm deferent then some of you guys but it wouldn't be fun if we were all the same, that being said I'm excited to meet some new people, I'm excited to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment